It’s expected you get a fright. When you face danger, it comes. In life, it comes in many forms and causes some problems. What are they?
Problems caused by fright.
- As your brain is very much busy with tackling fear, you can not think clearly. As a result, you can not see the opportunities in some situations. Then they become giant in your imagination. And you don’t trust yourself and others.
- You don’t find many options or alternatives. With fewer options, you are sure to make wrong decisions.
- Due to the above reasons, you like to stay in your comfort zone. So you don’t want to change yourself. You don’t do whatever you fear. Then your activities reduce in numbers.
- When inaction becomes the order of your day, you forget to make fun of life. So you can not enjoy the moments. Then you don’t open up in unknown situations. You fear the unknown and hesitate to take any risk in life.
Now comes how to tackle these problems. Everyone knows if you can define them properly, you can find the solution.
“Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it… that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.”
— Dale Carnegie.
How to solve the problems of fear
As you think of fear for long in mind, so you give the power to it. So it grows in size. Taking action is the solution. It becomes easy for you if you take these actions.
- Take care of thinking. How to do so? Know more about it. Then practice slow, shallow breath, mindfulness, exercises. Love and accept yourself as you are. Don’t criticize yourself and others.
- Identify what you fear most. Then try to do it. If you run away from it, it will run after you. So about-turn, take action to do the job you fear and complete it. If you can not do so in one go, do it in phases. But you must carry on.
Right now, I close here with this quote.
“Do the thing you fear, and the death of fear is certain.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson.