Living peaceful life everybody dreams. I dream. You also dream. Living peaceful life is a journey. The journey starts here,
As can be seen, the world is full of chaos. A chaos is a state of total confusion with no order. To put it another way, he who searches peace in a sea of chaos is an odd man out. But there is a hope for these odd men out. They can choose to have a peaceful life.
As per the natural laws, what you give returns to you. If I quarrel with everybody I meet, I get angry, become blind with anger, see the faults in others and certainly receive conflict or clashes, resulting in a disturbed state of mind. Conflicts and clashes not only cause pain to our mind but also disturb our mind. Once disturbed, it cannot find peace. Living peaceful life becomes difficult.
Everybody is responsible for his life. Anything good or bad happens in our life is caused by our own thoughts, actions and behaviours. So we are responsible for feeling peaceful in our heart. Feeling peaceful does not happen in a disturbed mind. The mind is disturbed by conflicts.
The formula for a peaceful life in this chaotic world is to avoid clashes or conflict in our life at any cost.
My seniors were ragging nine students in the first year including me. They asked each of us “what is your hobby”? Nobody told anything. Thus they hurt the seniors.
In my turn, I told them “I can play the harmonium”. Thus I avoided conflict with the seniors and escaped ragging.
Conflict arises when the persons interact with anger or pride or attachment or greed. Anger, pride, attachment and greed destroy the royal state of our inner world.
Living peaceful life
- Fix a day, preferably Saturday for promoting peacefulness in your home or in your office.
- Practice mindfulness in every activity on Saturday.
- Practice avoiding any sort of conflicts with your parents, wife, children or your colleagues or subordinates.No blaming, no hurting.
- If you hurt anybody, promptly apologize sincerely.
- Affirm daily in the morning,” I am today loving and helping everybody”
- Repeat the above affirmation ten times.
- Enjoy a peaceful life.